We are looking for a production assistant/co-ordinator to join our current team of five staff. Please note the job is not for a camera operator or editor. The vacancy is partly funded through the Jobs Growth Wales scheme, therefore candidates must be between 18-24 to qualify.
We are a personable and very professional company looking for someone with a similar attitude to join the team. In addition to skills and competency, we’re seeking someone that will fit into our already proficient and multi-skilled team.
Roles will include:
- Working closely with On Par’s producers and production team.
- Organising shoots.
- Creating production and post-production schedules.
- Logging staff work hours.
- Managing camera equipment.
The successful candidate should have:
- Extremely good organisational skills.
- Clear communicative skills.
- A basic knowledge of film and tv production or project management.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets in order to produce budgets and schedules.
Additional skills not necessary but helpful:
- Programme development.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Driving License.
We expect to receive applications both from people that do and do not have any film and tv experience. We are interested in applicants with other project management experience.
Candidates will not be judged on the quality of their video work as this is an organisational placement, but it’s always good to see any work you may have produced.
The wages will fall in line with the rates that are calculated annually by the Resolution Foundation and overseen by the Living Wage Commission, based on the best available evidence about living standards in the UK.
Please send a CV, a cover letter explaining why you’d like to work at On Par and any examples of work you may have produced to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: JGW APPLICATION.